Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grasshopper Cupcake

I like cake. In case you didn't know, I like cake. I don't have a beer belly. I have a cake belly. I LIKE CAKE. I'm always looking for new ways to eat cake. Not that cake gets boring; I just like to be creative. So I have a few leftover chocolate cake cupcakes. They're not frosted yet. My 7 minute frosting got a bit dry in the refrigerator and needs a bit of water to bring it back up to spreadability. I could always microwave it, but who likes hot frosting. A hot cake fresh out of the oven should warm frosting, not a microwave.

I have a cold. I want to take some green minty cold medicine before I go to bed so I can sleep medicine. You know, the one with Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Succinate in it. It's supposed to be a good pain reliever, cough suppressant and antihistimine.

Do you see where this is going? Can you imagine a grasshopper cupcake?

Yes, I did. I put a dose of the cold medicine in the frosting and drowned the cupcake with my new grasshopper minty green frosting and I ate it like a mule eating an apple. Yes, I did.

If the obvious timeframe wasn't apparent to me I would think that I thought of that AFTER taking the cold medicine, not before.

This reminds me of the time I was eating some mint chocolate chip cookies and my friend said "Dude, what'r ya doin'?" I told him eating mint chocolate chip cookies. He said "Really? Mind if I try one?" I said help yourself. He ate one and said "Dude, that tasted like a regular chocolate chip cookie." I said I know, you gotta brush your teeth first.

Well, I'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed so I can sleep. I already took my medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment